|Type:||fan writer, podcaster|
|Fandoms:||Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Harry Potter, The Phantom Menace, Star Trek (2009), Sherlock (TV series)|
|URL:||website (Emma Grant's Fiction)|
|Click here for related articles on Fanlore.|
Emma Grant is a well known slasher in the Harry Potter fandom. She has written fanfiction in TPM, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Harry Potter, HP RPS, and Star Trek (2009) fandoms. Since early 2012 she has been writing mainly in the Sherlock (TV series) fandom.
Emma became active in TPM in 2002, where she primarily wrote Qui-Gon/Obi-Wan slash fic. She then cowrote the Queer as Jedi series with Helens78, Ms Swift, Jedi Rita, and Elocin Oco. The series was a semi-parody of Queer as Folk set in the Star Wars prequels universe. Queer as Jedi was posted in two "seasons" between December 2002 and June 2004, and consisted of 42 episodes in all.
In 2004 she became active in the Harry Potter fandom and wrote primarily Harry/Draco slash fic, where she is currently still active. She considers the pairing her OTP. She helped start Slashcast, a Harry Potter-themed slash podcast, in the spring of 2006. The podcast went on hiatus in late 2007, and was rebooted in August 2011 as a multifandom slash podcast.
Emma took a hiatus from the Harry Potter fandom in early 2008. She then became active in the Star Trek (2009) fandom (primarily writing Kirk/McCoy) in the summer of 2009. In 2010 she returned to the Harry Potter fandom and began actively writing fanfiction once more.
- Left My Heart and its sequel, Surrender the Grey, a matched pair of Harry/Draco novels.
- A Cure for Boredom, a John/Sherlock BDSM novel-length fic.
- Queer as Jedi, a Queer as Folk-inspired series set in the Star Wars Prequels universe
- apres l'ecole, a post-war H/D fanfiction index (no longer being updated as of 2006)
- Slashcast ( web site ), a multifandom slash podcast
- Lubricus con committee
- moderator of Stitch n' Bitch Fandom, an LJ community
- moderator of Writing Sex, an LJ community
- By Fans 4 Fans: About BF4F (accessed 30 October 2012)