Blake's Barf Bag
|Title:||Blake's Barf Bag|
|Click here for related articles on Fanlore.|
Blake's Barf Bag is a gen humor Blake's 7 anthology. It is letter size, ii + 80 pp. (incl. inside covers), yellow card covers, black comb binding, and originally came with a small paper bag labelled "Blake's Barf Bag"
- Saith O'r Gloch, "Elvis Spotted on Gauda Prime"
- Map, "The Vogon Sequel to 'Blake'"
- Corpusal Melanoma, "What If... I Were a Rich Man (Woman) Man (Woman), or, Who Is This Blake Person, Anyway?"
- Renae' Ransdorf, "Mike's 5" (graphic story; B7 enacted by The Monkees; reprinted from Standard by Seven #1)
- Map, "A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to Gauda Prime" (script with filks)
- "Dowit's Profile: Kerr Avon"
- "Blake's Bear the Bundt of Command Cake," "Avon's Terrible Aspic," "Jenna's JellO," "Servalan's Sultry Eggs," "Krantor's Kinky Potatke Cakes," "Vila's Locks and Bagels, " "Cally's Contemplative Tea," "Gan's Giant Cookie," "A Recipe, Source Unknown (Found in the Remains of Control on Earth)"
- "Dowit's Profile: Vila Restal"
- "Green Sectors"
- "Dowit's Profile: Roj Blake"
- "Blake's Ballad" (f, The Lumberjack Song)
- Webee Toize, "Rhymes," "Blake's Bitch," "Mutoid's Lament"
- Soolin Stravinsky, "The Blake's 7 Suite: A Musical Tribute to the Series"
- "Vila's Drinking Song"
- "Soolin's Soliloguy" (Can't Help Lovin' That Man 'o Mine)
- "Blake Substitute" (My Name Is Yohn Yohnson)
- "Dangerous Dayna" (a rap song)
- "Somebody's Tapping Me" (Somebody's Watching Me)
- "Interference on All Channels" (My Favorite Things)
- "Jenna, Jenna (Zen Can Run the Ship)" (Jenny, Jenny)
- "Let's Hear It for My Gan" (Let's Hear It for the Boy)
- "How Do You Solve a Riddle Like Servalan?" (How Do You Solve a Problem Like Maria?)
- "It's Not Easy Being Blake" (It's Not Easy Being Green)
- "Blake's 7 Finale" (Try to Remember)
- Map, "A-Va-Va-Voom"
- Webee Toize, "With Grovelling Apologies to Mom Goose"
Reactions and Reviews
These I'm not so fond of. I love P.N. Elrod's serious fiction, both fannish (her Avon On-Line zines are excellent) and pro (her assorted vampire novels), but her Vogon humor doesn't do a lot for me. IMO the best thing is Renae Ransdorf's wacky Monkees-style AU, reprinted from Standard by Several.