|Publisher:||Joanne Kerr, later agented/distributed through Bill Hupe|
|Click here for related articles on Fanlore.|
Backtrack is a gen Professionals anthology produced in Australia.
- Supper For Two by Susan Clarke
- Going My Way? by Susan Clarke
- Partners by Anne R.
- Happy New Year! by Tracy W.
- Good Lord Willing by Susan Clarke
- Thrown in the Deep End by Ruth C.
- On Olympus' Rocky Heights by Margaret P.
- In a Plain Brown Wrapper by Adam J.
- The Breaker by Edwina H.
- Just Good Friends by Patricia De V.
- Rain by Barbara J.
- Last Rays of the Sun by E.T.
- Vengeance is Mine by T.L. Webster
- Absolution by Barbara J (poem)
- Thoughts For My Last Afternoon by Margaret P. (poem)
- Blind Faith by Barbara J (poem)
- Requiem by Barbara J (poem)
Interior - A portrait of 3 Bodies by 3 Different Artists
Interior art - other art
Backtrack 2 was published in 1990 and contains 140 pages.
- Life's a Beach by Susan Clarke
- Death's Wish by Margaret P.
- Bodie by Marianne P.
- Cowley by Marianne P.
- In the Wee Small Hours by Marianne P.
- Don't You Ever Call Me Lazy Again, Mate by T L Webster
- Wolf Pack by Shayne McCormack
- If Looks Could Kill by Helen B
- William Andrew Phillip Bodie: Fall Guy by Margaret P.
- Stranger Danger by Ruth C.
- Absence of Malice by Adam Je.
- Guardian Angel by Valeria D.
- Justification by Stew
- Last Will and Testament by Barbara J.
Backtrack 3 was published in 1990 and contains 140 pages.
Backtrack 4 was published in 1991 and contains 128 pages and stories & poetry by Susan Batho, Tracey W., Stew, Marianne P., Margaret P., Ruth C., JJ Adamson, Edwina H. and others. Art by Marianne Plumridge, Kate Nuernberg, and Anja Gruber.
For a complete table of contents click on the image to the right.
interior art by Kate Nuernberg
Backtrack 5 was published in 1991 and contains 104 pages. Stories & poetry by Susan Batho, Tracey W., Stew, Marianne Plumridge, Margaret P., Val de V., S., Ruth C., and others. Art by Marianne Plumridge, Kate Nuernberg, Bernice C., Anja Gruber & more.
Backtrack 6 was published in 1992 and contains 102 pages.
- Dreams Of Butterflies by Margaret P. (4 pages)
- Amanda (11 pages)
- Pause For Thought (2 pages)
- Nightwings (10 pages)
- Deck The Halls With Chewed Leather (7 pages)
- Light At The End Of The Tunnel (51 pages)
Backtrack 7 was published in 1993 and contains 134 pages. Stories by Maree Celeste, Margaret P., Marcia Brin, Val de V., Edwina H., Mirna C. & Ruth C.. Art by Bernice Cuffe (front cover) & Anja Gruber. Cartoons by Karen Eaton.
- Stuck On You
- Past Historical
- Cupid's Helper
- Error of Judgement
- On The Up
- Nobody's Perfect
Backtrack 8 was published in 1993 and contains 90 pages. It is a single A/U story, written and illustrated by Shayne McCormack, set mostly in Nazi Germany. The novel is called "Sphere of Influence."
Publisher's summary: "It is a story of time travel set in three periods - current day, the lead-up to World War I and World War II. See Bodie and Doyle save the world as we know it, but in its usual inimical way, nothing ever goes just according to plan. See Bodie in the trace of his life and see Doyle play the last role in history a humanist could bear to play."
Backtrack 9 was published in 1994 and contains 100 pages. Stories by Susan Batho, Maree Celeste, April P., Margaret P. and others.
- The Typing Pool Strikes Back by April Pentland
- The Typing Pool Strikes Back, Pt 2 - The Aftermath by April Pentland
- Unwilling Partners by Susan Clarke
- Home At Last by Valerie De Vries (poem)
- Gates Are For Going Through by Margaret Pitcher
- Sad Tomorrow by Valerie De Vries (poem)
- By One of Cowley's Most Trusted by Taylor Brackman
- Involvement by Valerie De Vries (poem)
- Letter column
- Pop Quiz by April Pentland
- The Gift by Susan Clarke
- Just Browsing by April Pentland
- Rumours by Peighi
- Nightwings 2: Discovered in a Laundromat by Shayne McCormack
- By Any Other Name by Maree Celeste (won a 1995 FanQ)(this story does not appear on the table of contents listing)
Backtrack 10 was published in 1992 is a 110-page novel by Ruth Collerson called "Innocently Employed." It has a cover by Shayne McCormack.
Backtrack 11 contains 124 pages. Stories by Marcia Brin, April P., Mandy, Valerie de V., Margaret P., Susan Batho & Jill G.. Beautiful artwork throughout by Bernice C., Anja Gurber, Liz H., and Mano A Mano. It won a 1994 FanQ.
Backtrack 12 was published in 1996 and is 85 pages long.
- Before I Wake (6 pages)
- Dragon (10 pages)
- Coffee Talk (6 pages)
- War Wounds (22 pages)
- Career Moves (31 pages)
- Career Moves Part 2 (7 pages)