|See also:||anti-shipper, ship war, shipper|
|Click here for related articles on Fanlore.|
An anti-anti or pro-shipper is a person who opposes the anti-shipper movement. This term arose on Tumblr circa 2015-2016, with people making blogs to track, expose, or otherwise comment on the behavior and beliefs of anti-shippers.
In 2018, who-gives-a-ship conducted a Pro Shipping/Anti Anti Survey. fiction-is-not-reality analysed the results of the survey. The results showed those who call themselves "anti-anti" and those who call themselves "pro-shipper" have a bit of a variance in views and attitudes, suggesting these are not 100% synonymous terms. In 2019, fiction-is-not-reality commented that "Last year's attempt at defining pro-shippers as different from anti-antis unfortunately failed completely because only a bunch of us were actively trying to point out the differences. They're both self-applied label that have less to do with definition and intention and more to do with what the single person likes to think themselves as."
- pro-fiction-konata, formerly fujoshi-and-fudanshi-support
- fiction-is-not-reality (June 27, 2018). "175312545655". Retrieved May 8, 2019.
- "Anonymous asked: what does anti anti mean?". May 25, 2019. Retrieved May 31, 2019.
- "theassholeantiarchive".. Archive link 1, archive link 2
- Tumblr promo post, Archived version