(Redirected from Aingeal8c)
|Type:||fan writer, moderator|
|Communities:||ds_closet, ds_crack, ds_meta, ds_shakespeare, ds_weekly, ds_women, fraserasakitten|
|URL:||aingeal8c on livejournal|
Aingeal on Due South Fiction Archive
Armani and Serge - Aingeal's Due South Site
|Click here for related articles on Fanlore.|
- "Aingeal writes fun, dialogue-rich stories, often with banter or bickering. Her stories are often humorous, sometimes whimsical and sometimes straight-out crack (beaver spirit animals, animal transformations, etc). She is amazingly prolific, and her love for her characters, especially Ray Vecchio, is evident in all her fic." 
- Through a mirror - her reflection (Fraser/Vecchio, genderfuck, PG-13, contains non-graphic references to sexual assault). This is a fascinating, painful, sometimes funny look at Vecchio's time in Las Vegas, in an AU where Ray's undercover as Amanda Langoustini. Eventually s/he finds his way back to Fraser -- and herself.
- A Little Bit of Filing (Fraser/Vecchio/Elaine, NC-17). This is a classic supply closet/storeroom PWP. Established relationship. Sweet.
- In a Lodge in Chicago, Beaver Behind, and Subtle Hint (Fraser/Vecchio, crack). In which Ray and Fraser have spirit animals... who happen to be beavers.
- china_shop, due South Author Profile: Aingeal posted on 10 April 2010 (Accessed 18 April 2010)